Like your favorite pair of jeans, Denim Marketing is a comfortable fit. Stone-washed, faded or dark blue, we tailor marketing strategies to meet your specific needs and niche.
A comfortable fit
Our approach to marketing focuses on your core assets (website, brand and content) and drives traffic to those assets through content development and syndication, social media, public relations, search engine optimization, reputation management, creative, email marketing and advertising.
Denim Marketing is a marketing agency focused on a tried-and-true brand promise of providing clients with a comfortable, practical, dependable, reliable, trusted and personal experience.
Although we’re sporting the new Denim Marketing brand, our parent company, Flammer Relations, Inc., is a reliable, results-driven staple of the Atlanta marketing and public relations industry, founded by award-winning practitioner Carol Morgan in 1999.
Denim Marketing focuses on the big picture and building a strategy that drives traffic back to your core assets – your website/blog, brand, content and keywords. By approaching marketing this way, we create an effective and flexible marketing plan that includes content development and syndication, search engine optimization, social media, public relations, promotions, creative, reputation management, email marketing and media/advertising management.
- Strategic Marketing Creation of a pattern for your customized plan.
- Public Relations Expertly designed media coverage to get eyes on your brand.
- Reputation Management Brand-building efforts for when your brand has been through the wringer.
- Campaigns Rhinestones on a pocket to attract more interest.
- Blogging Riveting stories that improve SEO and create connections.
- Social Media Skinny, flared, boot-cut or straight, social placements targeted to your buyers.
- Advertising Reach customers where they are.
- Branding Zipped up messaging and imagery for a pulled together look.
- Search Engine Optimization Make sure customers find you no matter how they search.
- Websites The fabric that makes your initial impression and creates a digital handshake.
Just as businesses finally get the hang of marketing to Millennials, Generation Z makes its debut in the consumer market. Born between the mid-1990s to the early 2000s, this group of teens and young adults are the first generation to grow up with easy access to technology and therefore, have a very different perspective of…
First introduced in 2004 by Adam Curry, podcasting has been around for more than a decade-and-a-half but has recently seen a resurgence with over 800,000 active podcasts and more than 30 million podcast episodes today. Ranging from comedy and gaming to education and news, these popular digital audio files meet the needs and entertainment desires…