When it comes to public relations and gaining placements in both print and online publications, our team knows how to deliver! Client FrontDoor Communities, a leading Southeast home builder with projects throughout Atlanta, Charleston and Naples, delivers a steady stream of content and news releases to the media regarding new land acquisitions, community openings, executive changes and more.
Throughout 2017 alone, Denim Marketing has scored placements for FrontDoor Communities in a mixture of print and online sources. Many of these publications have featured the builder more than once, and publications have included the builder’s press releases, as well as interviews with company leaders. Notable coverage highlights include:
- Atlanta Journal Constitution | 266,960 Circulation
- Professional Builder | 121,627 Circulation
- Marietta Daily Journal (Online) | 39,693 Circulation
- Atlanta Business Chronicle | 26,666 Circulation
- Atlanta Daybook | 25,000 Circulation
- Marietta Daily Journal (Print) | 12,690 Circulation
- Communities Magazine | 12,000 Circulation
- Builders Club Rewards Newspaper | 2,000 Circulation
- New Home Guide
- Cobb Business Journal
Additionally, our team created and pitched media advisories to local news and publications for the 2017 grand opening and ribbon cutting ceremonies at Edgewater in Holly Springs and Inwood in Woodstock that resulted in media attendance and coverage at the events.
A first-class public relations strategy is crucial to a company presenting itself as an expert in their field. Through tried-and-true public relations efforts by the Denim Marketing team, FrontDoor Communities is in the news at nearly any point in time.
Thanks to our team’s strong relationships and open communication with reporters, we often receive inquiries from reporters looking for experts for their next story – and our top-rate clients make the perfect sources!